Monday, February 9, 2009

Honest Scrap award

Huskee and Hershey were very kind to give me the Honest Weblog award!



"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"

Are you ready for my list?

1. Food is the most important thing to me. I listen to whoever holds the food. You can be my master just by feeding me.

2. I hate the fur conditioner spray that my parents use on me. It stinks and irks me no end.

3. Sometimes, I thought that little kids are dogs. I get all excited and wanna rush over to play with them.

4. I love to sniff and eat whatever edible stuff I can find on my walks.

5. I hate car rides. Unless I'm in the driver's seat. Maybe.

6. I love my raw diet, but I love cooked food even more.

7. I pulled out the leaves from the new potted plant in the balcony, just because I felt like it.

8. I love to shred paper, tissues and napkins.

9. I go berserk whenever I goes to my grandparents' house. The smell of food just drives me nuts.

10. I sit whenever I wanna beg for food.

Now, Dodo the sausage dog, Eduardo the snuggle puggle, Homer the golden retriever, Honey the great dane, Mango the maltese kiddo, Paco and Milo and Princess Isis - it's your turn to share with us your honest scrap!

12 comments:

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WOOOWOOOWOOO CHow!!!!
CONGRATS on your award and thanks a lot to pass it at Me and Milo!!!!
And now we must tell at the world 10 real things about us!!!!OMG!!!!!
Too difficult!!!!!But we'll try!!!!
we love your 10 things about you and we're honored you shared with us your passions!!!!!
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
We're going to prepare the nw post about us!!!!
have a good day!!!!
lots of love and kisses!!!!!

Mason Dixie said...

Thanks for sharing all that honest stuff. I too shared today. A little scared what pups will think of me now, but I was way honest. =)

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your Award and thanks for sharing all those things about you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Congrats on the award, and even more important getting your Certificate.

Pats & pets
Blue

Wei Qian said...

Hello Chow Chow,

congrats on your award! And also thanks for sharing :]

anyway, i have just recieve your paw it forward gift! thanks a lot ^^

best regards

Molly the Airedale said...

Food is the most important thing to us too, Chow Chow! That was a great list!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chow Chow,
It's great to learn so much about you!! Mom said that she'd arm herself with food when she meets you.. :)

i said...

Those are really interesting, Chow Chow! And congrats on passing your obedience test!

Isis said...

I left you an award... here!

Snowball said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Luv
Snowball

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Congrats on the Award and thanks for passing onto me.
I'll will post it soon.
Happy Valentine sweet Chow Chow
Hope your Valentines Day is filled with extra kisses, treats, hugs & belly rubs!

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on your award! Thanks for sharing those things about you.

Happy Valentine´s Day!

Love,
Thor

Please sign my guestbook!