Team Husky has sent us the "T" letter - for The Letter Game!
Okie, here are the 10 things which Chow Chow loves, that starts with the letter "T":
1. Trips - Chow Chow loves a trip to the park, around the neighbourhood, to the grandparents' place or just to the nearby supermarket. As long as it's not long car rides. Chow Chow loves to explore and walk instead. :)
2. Treats - All dogs love treats! And Chow Chow loves treats of all sorts! His new fave is the ice cube. He can play, lick and bite at ice cubes all day long!
3. Toys - Soft, stuffed animals are the best. Chow Chow loves his stuffed toy rabbit and it's the perfect chew and chase toy for him. Not forgetting his rope toy too, that's his second fave! And his third fave is the hard, rolling and bouncing tennis ball!
4. Tasting new food - Chow Chow is quite adventurous when it comes to trying out new food. He had his first piece for rockmelon yesterday, and he loves it! Chow Chow just eats whatever I give him and he slurps up homecooked food on double time!
5. Terriers and other dogs - Chow Chow is a friendly dog and enjoys sniffing butts and playing chase with his furry friends at the Park.
6. Tables - Chow Chow's fave spots in the house are below the tables. In the day, he would snug below the coffee table to take naps. In the evening, he would lie below the dining table while hubby and I have our dinner. Sometimes, when he is good, I would let him into the study and he would sprawl near my feet under the study table to day dream.
7. Tugging his leash - This is more of a bad habit. Chow Chow tugs his leash everytime we go for walks. He tends to wander off leash to sniff at the plants or tugs hards ahead to chase the birds.
8. Trees - Chow Chow is a nature lover. He would sniff and pee at every single tree along the path.
9. Tail-chewing - Chow Chow likes to spin round and round, sometimes chewing his own tail. Is this his way of grooming? Or is he trying to relieve an itch? Hubby says that's his way of showing frustration, but I'm not too sure about that.
10. T-bone - Or any sort of bone. He loves to chew them and would never miss one out when they are within his sight.
There you have it! 10 things that Chow Chow loves starting with the letter "T". If you wanna play the Letter Game too, just let me know and we will send you your letter! :)
This is Chow Chow trying to form the letter "T". But it looks more like letter "C"!