Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chow Chow's Lion Dance

First of all, I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging much recently. As you know, Mummy is now back at work and she can't really find time to update my blog due to her crazy working hours and Daddy hogging the computer to play his game.

Nevertheless, Mummy just uploaded a video of me last month - the day I graduated from Obedience class. My parents were so happy, they decided to drop by the dog park near my "school" to reward me.

And here am I playing with a new friend called Millie. Millie's sister is going to be vet next year after she finishes school. How lucky to have a vet for a family member! Millie's daddy was very amused when he saw me and my crew cut coat. And when I pranced around in the park, he laughed and said I'm doing a lion dance - very apt for Chinese New Year.

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Chow Chow!
I hope you had a great weekend!
You and Milli were having lots of fun!
Yes, it looks like a lion dance!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♪Tobi♪ said...

hi chow chow!!

ur so puffy!! u look like my daddy!! hes very puffy too. happy valentines day =)

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

HI Chow!!!!!!!!!!
we miss you soooooooooooo much!!!!!
Great video dear friend!!!!
you and Milli look sooo happy and funny...you really look like a lion dancers!!!!WAAAWAAWAAAA!!!!!
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!
hope you had a great Valentine's day with your wonderful family!!!!
we thought to you every day!!
kisses and licks!!!!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chow Chow,
We have not been to WCDR for 3 weeks now cos of Hershey's 'heat'.. drats!!
Heehee.. you must be the cutest 'lion' ever!

Molly the Airedale said...

What a lot of fun you and Milli had, Chow Chow! We hope you get to go back to the dog park soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

hehe! I like your lion dance! I hopes your mum's job settles down soon.
~lickies, Ludo

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Chow Chow!
Great video! You had lots of fun with Millie! You really dance like a lion!
I missed you buddie!

Love,
Thor

duo_disaster said...

dongdong chiang dong chiang dong chiang dongdong chiang dong chiang dong chiang dongdong chiang dong chiang dong chiang dongdong chiang dong chiang dong chiang dongdong chiang dong chiang dong chiang vdongdong chiang dong chiang dong chiang

...
..
.

* flees *
* cover heads *

=P

Dino and Family said...

Whoa! Nice lion dance! That looks like a nice place to hang out. Mom wants to check it out when she next goes to Singapore! Love, Dino

Please sign my guestbook!