Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine


Aki and Poopie sent me a lovely Valentine's Day card! It's so pretty, thank you very much guys! I'm wishing all my doggy friends a beautiful Valentine's week!

My Valentine's Day was spent at the dog park, playing with my doggy friends! I met Romeo the handsome sheltie again and his generous Mummy gave us a couple of DVDs on canine behaviour! I just hope those stuff teach my parents how to treat me like a king and not the other way round!

I did not get any Valentine gift from my parents but they are thinking of getting me some nice, nourishing shampoo for me as a make up since my current puppy shampoo is finishing anyway. Frankly, I hope they'd just forget the whole thing about bathing me.

4 comments:

Mason Dixie said...

Happy Valentines Chow Chow, so glad you at least got to go to the park. =)

Thor and Jack said...

What a wonderful weekend you had! :)

Love,
Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Chow Chow!
Sure you had a nice Valentine's weekend!
A shampoo does not sound like a great present to me (even that I love baths!)
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Shampoo???? Ewwwwwwwwwww, come to our house and we'll raid the candy basket, Chow Chow!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Please sign my guestbook!