Thursday, February 5, 2009

True Colour Thursday: Orange

An orange a day keeps the vet away!

True Colour Thursday this week is the good old vibrant happy colour of Orange.

I didn't get to see many oranges around. Just these...


The orange wall at my grandparents' place.


And mandarin oranges that's full of vitamin C!

Mummy's been really busy ever since she started work and that is why she couldn't help me blog as often as we used to. But I know she will still try her best. Just like how she will drag herself out of bed at 6am every morning before the orange sun is up just so she could walk me before she heads out for work.

That's all for now! I'm gonna announce a great news in my next entry....stay tuned!

12 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Bery "orleng" Thursday. :)

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Good oranges chow!

Pipa said...

WOW! Those oranges look so great, Chow! Let's play with them! :)


Pipa

Mason Dixie said...

I love the orange walls. and can not wait to hear what the news is. =)

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Oranges are fine - love them for my vit C too.

Pats & pets
Blue

Lorenza said...

Hi, Chow Chow!
Glad you found orange things in your house!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

You found great oranges, Chow Chow! Those fruits look like a juicy balls.
I like your t-shirt.

Love,
Thor

i said...

Nice oranges! It's the same with LS too. Busy busy busy...sigh...

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chow Chow,
Guess what... the walls in our living room is orange!! (sometimes I feel like I am living inside an orange..)
News?? What news?? Quick.. I can't wait...

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom lets us have an orange section every now and then and they're very yummy!
We can't wait to hear your news, Chow Chow!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Aki and Poopie said...

woah.. we wonder what the great news is all about! we are so excited already!

hope your mummy posts for you real soon...

drooly kisses,

Aki

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

YEAHHHH CHOW!!!
We love oranges and the wall!!!!
can we play with you and orangs????
WAAWAAAWAAA!!!!!
you're handsome!!!!
kisses dear friend!!!!

Please sign my guestbook!