Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas card and gift from Huskee and Hershey



I received the lovely Christmas card and gift from Huskee, Hershey and their mummy! Thanks guys! It really brightens up my boring weekend. Huskee and Hershey's mummy even got my mummy a pair of pretty earrings. Mummy says you are so thoughtful!



Mummy has been trying to organise all the parcels so that she can mail them out to my lovely friends for me. I love Christmas! Mummy is going to put up my first ever Christmas tree later and I heard next weekend we are going to attend a Christmas dinner party and the host has asked Mummy to bring me along! There won't be any doggies but there will be lots of nice humans to play with me! I bet I will be the star of the party! I can't wait!

8 comments:

The Musketeers said...

huskee & hershey's gift are great ! Enjoy them :D

Aki and Poopie said...

wow! that barkbar looks delish *drool*... what flavor is it?

we are so glad you are done with the parcels. we have already shipped ours too. Christmas is really a wonderful time for us dogs and our humans too!

drooly kisses,

Aki

Molly the Airedale said...

We've had a Bark bar before, Chow Chow, and they are delicious! How sweet of Huskee and Hershey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dear friend!!!!!!
the barkbar looks delish.....you're very lucky to have a friend like huskee & hershey!!!
we can't wait to have news about your party with humans!!
we're sure you 'll enjoy a lot!!!!!!!
your humans love you a lot if can't stay without you!!!!!!!
you're super!!!!!!
lots of love!!!!!!!!

Pipa said...

uhhhhhh, that barkbar looks sooo yummyyyyyyy! :) Could you pawease give just a little bit to me, paweaseeeee?

You're growing bootiful and bootiful... Your "beg" video is soooo cute! :) I love your ears... and you'll look like a pup all your love, that's the tenderness of being a chow chow!


Love, Pipa

Huskee and Hershey said...

I am glad you and your mommy like your gifts. :)
I am sure you'll have a wonderful time at the party! With a good looking pup like you, you'll have all the humans clamouring for your attention! (Psst.. hope you get a lot of food too!)

i said...

What lovely gifts from Huskee & Hershey! I'm sure you'll be the center of attraction at the Christmas party!

duo_disaster said...

Chow2, even if you are nekkid! You're handsome! So go on to the Xmas pawty and steal the limelight!

... But make sure you dont pee on the Xmas tree!

Enjoy your howlidays,
Rudolf & Goofy

P/S: Sorry for not being able to pop by more often as M had been busy with EVERYTHING...

Please sign my guestbook!