Saturday, December 13, 2008

Playmates at the Park

Finally, the weekend is here again and I get to go to the dog park! The sun is shining brightly and the weather is just perfect for lazing in the mud or a round or two of chasing my doggy pals in the field. Life is great once again!

Meet my new pal, Sparkle the boxer puppy. She is half my age and almost half my size but the feisty girl can pack a punch in our play-fighting. Check this out.


There are some other doggies which I also had a swell time playing with! In fact, I make sure I checked out all the doggies in the park by sniffing their butts, giving them a chase or getting them to chase me!




















Last but not least, what's a trip to the dog park without a dip in the mud pool? I know Mummy and Daddy are pissed but they really shouldn't be jealous of me having a good time!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cutie Sparkle is, Chow Chow! It looks like the two of you were having such a great time!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Aki and Poopie said...

hey! is that cocoa, right there? BOL...

park visits are sure fun. do you get to go to teh park often. maybe in your next park visit we will see you and huskee playing together?

drooly kisses,

Aki

Anonymous said...

Shucks! I should have asked Mother to take me there instead of the Animal Resort! They only had German Shepherds who were training there. But I did get to meet some weird animals like bunnies, peacocks, goats and a huge funny looking bird.

Hope to see you there this Saturday tho'!

Please sign my guestbook!