Thursday, December 25, 2008

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! The day is finally here, after all the shopping for Christmas pressies, preparing the Christmas decorations and putting up the Christmas tree! This is my very first Christmas and it ain't too shabby, I must say! My favourite part of Christmas? The food and pressies, of course!


This is my very first Christmas tree!


Meet Ginger Girl, Mummy's Christmas gift to me! Isn't she lovely?


Here's Mummy and me. If you can tell, I was busy playing and chewing on Ginger Girl's feet.


Maggie and Mitch's Christmas ornament. Mummy hung it low so that I can see and sniff at it whenever I want.















And here are some of Mummy and my favourite Christmas ornaments on the tree:






















Mummy made me a sumptous Christmas meal - a steaming hot stew of minced pork, sliced beef knuckles, diced carrots and pig ears strips! It is really delicious!!

My parents wanted to bring me to the beach for some swimming but Daddy was tired and sleepy cos he went out for dinner, dessert and then to a jazz club with his friends and Mummy last night (without me) and so he slept the entire afternoon away. No swimming for me but at least they make it up by bringing me to the dog park in the late afternoon. I met some new doggy pals and had a great time chasing some puppies!

I'm embarking on my raw diet from tomorrow onwards! I'm excited!

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Very happy,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale said...

How cute Ginger is and how beautiful your first Christmas tree is, Chow Chow! It sounds like you're having a great Christmas day! We're still waiting for my sissy to come so that we can open pressies! Hurry, sissy!
Merry Christmas, Chow Chow!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Homer said...

Just want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!

Love,
Homer

Please sign my guestbook!