Huskee and Hershey were very kind to give me the Honest Weblog award!
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Are you ready for my list?
1. Food is the most important thing to me. I listen to whoever holds the food. You can be my master just by feeding me.
2. I hate the fur conditioner spray that my parents use on me. It stinks and irks me no end.
3. Sometimes, I thought that little kids are dogs. I get all excited and wanna rush over to play with them.
4. I love to sniff and eat whatever edible stuff I can find on my walks.
5. I hate car rides. Unless I'm in the driver's seat. Maybe.
6. I love my raw diet, but I love cooked food even more.
7. I pulled out the leaves from the new potted plant in the balcony, just because I felt like it.
8. I love to shred paper, tissues and napkins.
9. I go berserk whenever I goes to my grandparents' house. The smell of food just drives me nuts.
10. I sit whenever I wanna beg for food.
Now, Dodo the sausage dog, Eduardo the snuggle puggle, Homer the golden retriever, Honey the great dane, Mango the maltese kiddo, Paco and Milo and Princess Isis - it's your turn to share with us your honest scrap!